[F.S.]|-Clan-| Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[F.S.]|-Clan-| Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q U I Z Z Z Z ! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NiFtY

NiFtY

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Q U I Z Z Z Z !  :) Empty
PostSubject: Q U I Z Z Z Z ! :)   Q U I Z Z Z Z !  :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15 2008, 20:47

If U answer the most Questions YES, it means you are an excellent stuff for a redneck. clown
Enjoy! What a Face

1. Can you spit without opening Ur mouth?

2. Has SantaClaus ever refused you to sit in his lap?

3. Does your toilet paper have page numbers on it?

4. Do you think wrestling should be an Olympic sport?

5. Do you think the stock market has a fence around it?

6. Have you ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame?

7. Have you ever shot anybody for looking at you?

8. Do the tires on your truck cost more than your truck?

9. Do you keep a can of Raid on the kichen table?

10. Do you use your coffee table as a cable spool?
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.oyla7.de
paniC

paniC

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Q U I Z Z Z Z ! :)   Q U I Z Z Z Z !  :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18 2008, 19:49

1. Can you spit without opening Ur mouth? Yes, through the nose xD

2. Has SantaClaus ever refused you to sit in his lap? Nope,

3. Does your toilet paper have page numbers on it? Yes i was bored so i write it on them xD

4. Do you think wrestling should be an Olympic sport? meybe, wrestling sucks

5. Do you think the stock market has a fence around it? .. no idee

6. Have you ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame? Lmao no

7. Have you ever shot anybody for looking at you? Yeah,

8. Do the tires on your truck cost more than your truck? Almost

9. Do you keep a can of Raid on the kichen table? wtf is raid?

10. Do you use your coffee table as a cable spool? Nope
Back to top Go down
NiFtY

NiFtY

PostSubject: Re: Q U I Z Z Z Z ! :)   Q U I Z Z Z Z !  :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19 2008, 00:44

LoL I found that quiz somewhere on an American site. It describes a special kind of American people... they call them "rednecks" or "white trash" (stupid, aggressive, uneducated, lazy, getting married inside their family Smile OK, I explain some funny shit hidden in the questions:

(The way some people spit far and loudly [even in a street in public]) Yes = U R a redneck Twisted Evil

2. Has SantaClaus ever refused you to sit in his lap?
(If Santa did so, you probably stink as Hell.) YES = U R a redneck Twisted Evil

(Means: do you use newspapers instead of regular toilet paper?) YES = U R a redneck Twisted Evil

4. Do you think wrestling should be an Olympic sport?
(Wrestling is shitty show for retards.) YES = U R a redneck Twisted Evil

(stock market= they sell cows there, there is a fence,
or = for example Wall Street in NY, where they sell shares and make business.) YES = U R a redneck Twisted Evil

6. Have you ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame?
(I wouldn't be surprised if these people did so...) YES = U R a redneck Twisted Evil

7. Have you ever shot anybody for looking at you?
(Aggressive, stupid, intollerant, always drunk) YES = U R a redneck Twisted Evil

8. Do the tires on your truck cost more than your truck?
(Means: your car sux, is old, probably taken from the scrap for 50$) YES = U R a redneck Twisted Evil

(Raid = toxic substance normal people use for killing
insects and keep it away from food and drink) YES = U R a redneck Twisted Evil

(Just imagine such an invention in front of their trailer) YES = U R a redneck Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hermaphrodite

Hermaphrodite

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Q U I Z Z Z Z ! :)   Q U I Z Z Z Z !  :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19 2008, 16:35

1. Can you spit without opening Ur mouth? IM a Noobel Peopel Laughing I dont Spit Rolling Eyes

2. Has SantaClaus ever refused you to sit in his lap? I newer got a chanse to sit.. or Fu*k I cant remember pale

3. Does your toilet paper have page numbers on it? Honestly i haw no toilet paper now... (has to remember to bye..)

4. Do you think wrestling should be an Olympic sport? Olympic sport sucks + owerall sport is sick.. so NO!

5. Do you think the stock market has a fence around it? Didint even understand nif ur explanation.. or question .. Dos this mean i was born whit low IQ?!?!

6. Have you ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame? I dont deer to use it as a photo frame, GF wuld hang me if i wuld take away the toilet seat.. cyclops

7. Have you ever shot anybody for looking at you? Ööö.. Ofcourse evry day.. thats pretty normal in my life tongue

8. Do the tires on your truck cost more than your truck? not yett but i whis they wuld cost.. EXTREME BIG MOSTER TYRES Twisted Evil yess

9. Do you keep a can of Raid on the kichen table? Dam i had Anz in my kitchen but no raid.. i did bye raid.. and did spraye whole can in the citchen.. damm, my cats didint even go to citchen for a veek Mad .. (maby culd haw use it litle less)

"cable spool" dont know what the word mean but who the hell has a coffee table?? i haw a dinner table that i drink and eat on... omg..
Back to top Go down
Jacky Sparrow

Jacky Sparrow

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Q U I Z Z Z Z ! :)   Q U I Z Z Z Z !  :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19 2008, 20:16

Nope, I can't Razz

2. Has SantaClaus ever refused you to sit in his lap? yes... Razz

not really i use dollars instead of paper

4. Do you think wrestling should be an Olympic sport? i dont like olympic sports so no Razz

i undterstand it so No Razz

6. Have you ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame? Yea Razz i got program which u can edit ur photo Razz

7. Have you ever shot anybody for looking at you? Yea, everyday....I guess that they think that i am handi-capped Razz

8. Do the tires on your truck cost more than your truck? Nope, haven't got one :Razz

nope, I'm using "Off" Razz

10. Do you use your coffee table as a cable spool? hmm...no Razz
Back to top Go down
NiFtY

NiFtY

PostSubject: Re: Q U I Z Z Z Z ! :)   Q U I Z Z Z Z !  :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22 2008, 14:18

Jacky Sparrow wrote:
9. Do you keep a can of Raid on the kichen table? nope, I'm using "Off"
LoooL Jack! "OFF" is just for mosquitos, Raid kills roaches and other bugs (but not those on MoHAA Very Happy)

HermaN wrote:
5. Do you think the stock market has a fence around it? Didint even understand nif ur explanation.. or question .. Dos this mean i was born whit low IQ?!?!
Hehehe... No, Hoer-Aphrodite Wink I just thought U were intelligent enuff to grab your dick.... I mean... a dick-tionary... err... I mean... a dictionary study and check the feckin meaning of "stock" and "market" jocolor BTW, your English sounds really good (I saw ur vid)... although your spelling is.... quite... special [But I always love to read your posts. I like the challenge to understand it.] affraid clown Smile
But English spelling is nothing compared to that of the Finnish language... OMFG, this is unbelievably difficult!
What a Face scratch

panieK wrote:
1. Can you spit without opening Ur mouth? Yes, through the nose xD
lol! Ahahaha... Jacco, I hope you can do better than this redneck! LMAO

====================================================================
Aaaah, What the Hell, one mor Vid [I hope our admins won't mind putting it here... Hehehee]
My Title to this one is: A Master of Ceremony OWNT by a Mic or if you wish An Electro-BlowJob
affraid What a Face

Back to top Go down
NiFtY

NiFtY

PostSubject: A Joke....   Q U I Z Z Z Z !  :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23 2008, 01:08

How about a joke? clown
A chicken and a horse are playing in a pasture and the horse falls into a muddy sinkhole.
He yells to the chicken to go get the farmer and the chicken runs to the farmhouse,
but the farmer is nowhere to be found. The chicken jumps into the farmer's BMW,
drives it to the pasture, ties a rope around the bumper, throws the other end to the horse
and drives off pulling the horse to safety and saving his life.
The next day they are back in the same pasture and this time the chicken falls in the sinkhole
and yells to the horse to go get the farmer. The horse says that he thinks he can
straddle the sinkhole and the chicken should grab hold of his "thingy". The chicken's life is saved.
The moral to this story is..... (???)
[You can try and guess the moral now... but I will post in a few days]

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q U I Z Z Z Z ! :)   Q U I Z Z Z Z !  :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q U I Z Z Z Z ! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum