[F.S.]|-Clan-| Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[F.S.]|-Clan-| Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HLSW vs. Gamespy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MastaLux
Admin
MastaLux

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-21

HLSW vs. Gamespy Empty
PostSubject: HLSW vs. Gamespy   HLSW vs. Gamespy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16 2009, 21:59

Heya all [F.S.] m8´s and hey all other mohaa freaks,

Don´t know how u guys think about Gamespy Acarde, but i have a lot of problems with it for a few weeks now ! Gamespy is crashing many times on my computer and i had often connection problems with the chat server (then nothing works). So i´ve started to play -and use- the new version of HLSW 1.3.1. And i just can tell you: HLSW is much more comfortable than Gamespy Acarde...and by the way... it only needs about half of the memory that Gamespy uses.

If anybody of you have a little bit time maybe you try to test it.

At the end of the topic you will find the downloadlink and my nickname that you can use for add me to the buddylist. It would be nice if you add me, so we can stay in contact and play together. (I play more 1.11 than 1.00 at the moment, but still 1.00)

in german:

Hier mal ne kurze zusammenfassung von dem obrigen text... Da gamespy bei mir in letzter zeit des öfteren mal abschmiert und ich auch mal timeouts habe, hab ich mich jetzt mal mit dem neuen HLSW auseinandergesetzt und kann nur sagen das es wesentlich einfacher zu bedienen ist und dazu auch noch kommt, das es grademal halb so viel speicher verbrät wie gs ! Also ich werde wohl komplett auf HLSW umsteigen, und wer von euch mal zeit hat sollte sich das einfach mal angucken und damit mal zocken.
Damit wir nach wie vor mal zusammen zocken können, wäre es super wenn ihr mich -sofern ihr HLSW benutzt- in eure buddylist aufnehmt. Weiter unten sind der downloadlink zum hlsw server und mein nickname damit ihr mich adden könnt

Nickname for buddylist:

just search for MastaLux

Downloadlink:

HLSW Download
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.oyla7.de

HLSW vs. Gamespy
Page 1 of 1