[F.S.]|-Clan-| Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[F.S.]|-Clan-| Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is who and what they have to do...

Go down 
+3
paniC
MastaLux
MAPACE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MAPACE

MAPACE

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Who is who and what they have to do... Empty
PostSubject: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 16:19

Hi

i just wondered if maybe one of the CLs could post who is what and what they are incharge of doing...coz i am getting annoyed with many people ask me to do them favors and things for them...coz they think i own the server...(BTW this is from people outside of FS)

(example : Mastalux = CL, makes decissons on what etc)

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mapace.biz.tm
MastaLux
Admin
MastaLux

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04 2008, 14:37

omg matt...

just do it like me... Ignore them Very Happy

It´s our server ! FS pay for it ! so no discussions what we have to with... FS members decide what we like to do with
I know the prob that much ppl come and ask "make FFA plzzz, make FT make this mod make that mod" Just ignore them !!

and btw... maybe it´s of the commercials that make ppl think it´s your server.. just remember the neon line in the lower left corner
or sentences like "mapace turning force models on..." i guess thats reason why much ppl think it´s your server

greets

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.oyla7.de
paniC

paniC

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19 2008, 19:54

Me (paniC) = lovely player in F.S server Smile and pwn F.S clan xD lmao
Back to top Go down
NiFtY

NiFtY

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19 2008, 22:22

paniC wrote:
Darn! pwn...... Hmm.... damn true (at least U owned me so feckin' many times... LoL)
offTopic: your nick looks a bit funny when read in Polish Razz ... it means: Mrs C But that's good, I think, cuz more girls on MoHAA means more fun!
I love you What a Face Laughing geek
Back to top Go down
Hermaphrodite

Hermaphrodite

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 11:35

EHHEEH If we talk abouth PaniC nik so I laughe att it 2 Razz bekkouse in finnish its like this..

Pani C :

Pani is in orginla word Panna and mean how wold we say not to schock our yunger members Wink "make love" in a uglyer way Laughing
And when u talk about some one who had "make love" u bend panna to pani [I know paniC "made love" your girl frend / tiedän kyllä että PaniC Pani sinun tyttöystäväsi]

So to the C

The C if u read it in finnish its C = SE and se mean HE so when u read in finnish PaniC's nick u gett Pani se and mean he did "make love" ehhe (but here u shuld say he did fuck) and a exampel:

MR.O say: Fuck! He didint fuck my girlfrend?
MR.C say: He did Fuck (and a Rolling Eyes face)

MR.O sanoo: Vittu! Ei kai se Pannut mun tyttöystävä?
MR.C sanoo: Pani se (+ the Rolling Eyes face)

HAha and nobody prob even understand this ahhhaeeh Razz Razz butt i do Laughing And i haw funn to it Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 14:15

Shocked rotfl and lmao i don't understand Very Happy

@paniC
I really dont know why but I wasn't remember u... Now when Im read this subject i remembered u : D.
Back to top Go down
MastaLux
Admin
MastaLux

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 14:23

maybe paniC is just the short version of PANjarbI mC ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Hermaphrodite

Hermaphrodite

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 16:41

Engel wrote:
Shocked rotfl and lmao i don't understand Very Happy

Buhaahaha I no teacher and this ööö grama "thing" isint my thing hehe Razz Razz

MastaLux wrote:
PANjarbI mC ?

Who the F is that Shocked ( i know google is good and bla bla.. but im a lasy MF I love you )
Back to top Go down
MastaFox
Admin
MastaFox

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 18:12

you don´t know, who panjabi MC is?
Here the a video of the band...

it´s so terrible..... Mad
Back to top Go down
NiFtY

NiFtY

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 19:27

Hermaphrodite wrote:
HAha and nobody prob even understand this ahhhaeeh
Hehhe... no, I can understand that, and THX for all the explanation, it was quite interesting to see how another language works. Idea scratch Exclamation
BTW, panna in Polish means Miss or unmarried woman =-LoL-=
Vittul! After all we wrote here, ........ I wonder if... pannaSe ........ is thinking of...... changing his nick. affraid
paniC on mun tyttöystävä! LooooL
Nähdään, HermaN clown

@ FoX sunny This piece by panjabi MC sounds quite OK, I like it, I would just add a stronger BaseDrum jocolor
Back to top Go down
paniC

paniC

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 20:31

NiFtY wrote:
paniC wrote:
Darn! pwn...... Hmm.... damn true (at least U owned me so feckin' many times... LoL)
offTopic: your nick looks a bit funny when read in Polish Razz ... it means: Mrs C But that's good, I think, cuz more girls on MoHAA means more fun!
I love you What a Face Laughing geek

LMAO !!! panic means Mrs C in polish !? haha u silly xD
Back to top Go down
paniC

paniC

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2008, 20:35

Rofl at herma Razz my name means panic in the english version haha but nvm see it how u want to see it but remember ONLY IF U HAVE FUN ! haha
and herma i understand Smile ur explaination is good enough..

Engel u know me ? have old nicks or its engel?
Back to top Go down
MAPACE

MAPACE

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2008, 01:15

nah engel is a new nuubie Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mapace.biz.tm
paniC

paniC

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2008, 19:32

hmm i donno Razz his name sounds formilliour but cant get him in front of me 1 2 3 ...
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2008, 18:24

About polish words. U dont understand panna mean miss. paniC mean... Paniczny? xD xD xD
Panik? xD xD

About u, i met u 3 - 4 weeks ago on server? : >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is who and what they have to do...   Who is who and what they have to do... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is who and what they have to do...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[F.S.]|-Clan-| Forum :: Allgemeines / General-
Jump to: