[F.S.]|-Clan-| Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[F.S.]|-Clan-| Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting (mohaa)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
paniC

paniC

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeWed May 28 2008, 19:41

Cant we set up a nice meeting for some regular players (no clan meeting) just a general meeting for mohaa m8s that we general see and like.

Or arent their people intrested in this?
Back to top Go down
Hermaphrodite

Hermaphrodite

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeWed May 28 2008, 20:16

yeah but its so expensive u know... if all lived in same country np.. but eheh i live in santa land so..

+ it culd be prettty hard to arange.. and wuld there be peopels?? scratch

BUTT Dance Alcohol IS always NICE
Back to top Go down
MastaLux
Admin
MastaLux

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeWed May 28 2008, 21:01

Generally i´m allways intrested to meet new m8´s and i have no problem to come a bit around the world (better europe xD). But as Herma said it´s not cheap to come around. For me it´s no problem to travel around here in the northern and central part of germany. And NL isn´t much more far away(from my city). So we can think about that, why not. But dunno who would come to and when. In August there is an FS meeting and Fox and me we travel to central germany. So we should find a date wich not in the same month... maybe in autumn

And if you find ppl who would come.. U can count on me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://fsclan.oyla7.de
paniC

paniC

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeThu May 29 2008, 18:53

Ah ke. yeah but if its to expensive for people, they also can say we dont come Wink ghehe:P
Its sad Sad but i shall inform people like slugie etc etc i thought he was intrested to... and than make a list who has intrests, and than locate a little bit neutral point for the meeting so its fair for all.

And phil DONT RECRUIT ANY MORE PEOPLE THAT LIVE TO FAR AWAY FROM NL or Germany Razz Razz haha

Phil btw another question: U live near the river/kanal KYLL or something?
we can go throut fishing their 1ce if u want
Back to top Go down
MastaLux
Admin
MastaLux

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeThu May 29 2008, 19:23

1) KYLL ??? lol never heared of it. I live in Bremen at the river "Weser". But gr8 idea to go fishing 2gether Cool

Btw, Is there a good fishing district in your area Jacco ?

2) yeha m8. try to get ppl and i´m there Rolling Eyes

Meeting (mohaa) Weser12
Weser, December 2007 xD
Back to top Go down
Hermaphrodite

Hermaphrodite

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeThu May 29 2008, 21:45

evryone culd pay me 10-20 e then i can join whenever I want lol!

but as i sayed i haw only monny to the fs meating this year soo Laughing

u all culd come to finland santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
paniC

paniC

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeFri May 30 2008, 12:07

Omg phil thats the river ?? jeez

ehmz depents on what u want to fish Razz their are here enough waters for carp fishing, pike fishing, and the IJssel a big river 1 km of my house Razz i dont know where u want to fish on haha Wink

haha well if i can sleep in ur house herma i come !! great pike fishing in finland or trout/salmon?

im going to fish at 12.00 xD till tomorrow 12.00 i want to catch the fucking mirror carp from 35-40 pounds :S
its the only fish i still need on that water but he is making me difficult to catch,, bloody fish xD
Back to top Go down
MastaLux
Admin
MastaLux

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeFri May 30 2008, 13:44

eheehe I prefer the pike and pike-perch fishig if i can´t live my salt-water-fishing addiction !

Yes, finland.. the land of 1000 lakes, I guess we can rock their lakes hard... not only mohaa skillz.. Finshing SKILLZZZZ too Razz

40 pound carp ? wow so i can press my thumbs for you that u get em !! btw make a photo for me if you catch him affraid
Back to top Go down
paniC

paniC

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 13:02

MastaLux wrote:
eheehe I prefer the pike and pike-perch fishig if i can´t live my salt-water-fishing addiction !

Yes, finland.. the land of 1000 lakes, I guess we can rock their lakes hard... not only mohaa skillz.. Finshing SKILLZZZZ too Razz

40 pound carp ? wow so i can press my thumbs for you that u get em !! btw make a photo for me if you catch him affraid

Hera are enough pike waters near my home Razz for lure fishing and dead bait fishing Very Happy and if u come maybe we can go whit boat on a canal either Razz biggest 1 their is 1.24 M by 28 pounds

ah cool here is 1 pic of the 40+ from last year. and some others:P

Oki 2 pics from the 40+

Meeting (mohaa) IMG_2887

Meeting (mohaa) IMG_2886

27 pounds Row mirror:

Meeting (mohaa) HPIM0451

27 pound mirror:

Meeting (mohaa) DSCN0553

Some pike pic:

all 1 Meter +

Meeting (mohaa) DSCN0738

Meeting (mohaa) DSCN0700

sorry for bad photo haha was to lazy to load up the good 1.

Meeting (mohaa) DSCN0707

Meeting (mohaa) DSCN0655

Meeting (mohaa) DSCN0726

Meeting (mohaa) DSCN0733

Meeting (mohaa) DSCN0734

this is how i fish on pike whit dead baits:

Meeting (mohaa) DSCN0736

my rods:

Meeting (mohaa) DSCN0588
Back to top Go down
NiFtY

NiFtY

Number of posts : 79

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 14:44

Godverdomme! Holy crap!! OMFG! JaCCo, I thought U were a little amateur who just puts a stick in water from time to time and comes back home with a can of tuna bought at the local supermarket.... LooooL But now I feel embarrassed Embarassed scratch The hat off my head!
Guys... I know there are some serious anglers in our Clan but Mr panieK is a real pro in this field.... BTW... I especially liked those pikes and I can't imagine all those goodies you made out of them... YUMMY! Do you sell them or maybe you give them out as gifts to your family and friends... What a Face One more question, is meat from such big carps good? And do you eat what you catch JaCCmaN ?
I like your ..... ahem! ....rod .... I mean... rods..... just don't take me wrong.... LoooL The rack looks really smart! Greetz Smile
Back to top Go down
paniC

paniC

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeSat May 31 2008, 19:43

NiFtY wrote:
Godverdomme! Holy crap!! OMFG! JaCCo, I thought U were a little amateur who just puts a stick in water from time to time and comes back home with a can of tuna bought at the local supermarket.... LooooL But now I feel embarrassed Embarassed scratch The hat off my head!
Guys... I know there are some serious anglers in our Clan but Mr panieK is a real pro in this field.... BTW... I especially liked those pikes and I can't imagine all those goodies you made out of them... YUMMY! Do you sell them or maybe you give them out as gifts to your family and friends... What a Face One more question, is meat from such big carps good? And do you eat what you catch JaCCmaN ?
I like your ..... ahem! ....rod .... I mean... rods..... just don't take me wrong.... LoooL The rack looks really smart! Greetz Smile

Lol ! nifty 1 thing u need to understand !! I NEVER TAKE FISH TO HOME FOR CONSUMPTION !!! i throw everything back into the water.. remember m8 fishing is a hobby !! not for money or consumption.. yeah i take fish back to home for eaten but that is if i go to a trout farm or something.. but carps are not for eating. its just for the sport and pike either... and here its not legal to take carps at home for eating or shit... u need them throw back also like pike! and i love that rule a pike from 1M+ is old and does many years to reach that format,, and carps i think the 40+ carp is around a year of 20 in human lives so its a shame to kill such fishes!

im not a rookie in fishing im from my 5th year fanatic pike fisher till my 16th than i started fly fishing fanatic on pike carp and others.. than i quit fly fishing (i do it sometimes) and started fanatic carp fishing.. but carp season close at december and than pike season is on top so i start pike fishing again till end of march, than im going back to carp again...

and dont understand me wrong Razz FISHING IS FUCKING EXPENCIVE !!! specially when u want to catch the big ones.. or target fishing like i do. i go to a water and inform what carps their are on and the ones that inrest me i want to catch and that is the 1st thing i want to do. so than u start feeding them week in week out in top season it costs me more than 100 Euro each week only for feeding them.. when u feed them few months they see ur bait like a natural bait that is normal in the nature and not dropped by a fisher so.. and than the equip i have buyed my whole carp equip new the last to months and it costed me 4750 euro and i still need 3 more things and that is also a expensive shit.. if im right its another 2500 euro (1 new bad for my equip from FOX ofc Razz 120 euro, 1 new foudral for my rods etc 130 euro, a new unthooking matt another 170 euro, and a new digital feeding boat whit fishfinder and zeissel (for dropping boilies 1 by 1) 1700 euro and maybe a new boat either like a zodiac that i can transport easy in my car another 600 euro Razz
bah if i new that fishing was so expensive i never get started whit it again Smile i think i love fishing more than my own GF haha xD
Back to top Go down
NiFtY

NiFtY

Number of posts : 79

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01 2008, 17:04

100 X THX for all you wrote Jacco, that was very interestin' stuff m8. Seeing all your dedication and devotion there is only one word... RESPECT. I think your attitude about not consuming what you catch sounds very noble to me. I knew you didn't kill and eat everything that came on your hook, but I've always thought that benefiting from what Nature gives you is OK if you do it wisely... let's take hunters for example, they take care of animals in the woods, they respect the hunting seasons, they help animals to survive difficult times, try to keep them healthy... so why not hunt some of animals for consumption? It IS IN ACCORDANCE with the LAWS of NATURE...
Back to top Go down
paniC²

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01 2008, 19:29

yeah oke,, but its not so fair for the animals.. i have seen dvd's on school about hunting and its rude sometimes example WRONG shots etc etc.. but mwah its a hobby and i see a hobby as ehmz fish friendly thing.. im not fishing to consume Razz its just for my fun.. i dont like fishing if i know i need to take whit me for consume
Back to top Go down
Hermaphrodite

Hermaphrodite

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01 2008, 23:48

1. NICE pictures of ur "smal" fishes Laughing

2. I dont know if FIN has god fishing places.. i dont relly like fishing.. its boring and its to "slow" hobby so i get AHDH and i go crasy.. so fishing + herma = affraid

3. Its bw nice still to see ur so in ur hobby.. i started for fev veeks ago a new litle hobby... i bought myself an RC car Razz now im bashing whit it and fixing it as mutch as i can lol!
Back to top Go down
MastaLux
Admin
MastaLux

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03 2008, 18:28

OOh Yeah !

That are pikes i like Razz Nice 40+ congrats xD

Btw in wich part of NL you live ? N ? W ? S ? E?
It sounds good, lure-fishing from a boat is what i prefer Wink

-> last year from boat:
Meeting (mohaa) 109_0910

But i prefer saltwater-fishing because i like that Wink

Meeting (mohaa) Doppel10

Meeting (mohaa) Dorsch10

Last edited by MastaLux on Tue Jun 03 2008, 18:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
paniC

paniC

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03 2008, 18:50

hahaha owh NIFTY that pic of matt if i sertently catch 1 of that i take it to home for consumption haha Wink mostly i only take fish for consumtion if i catch them and it is not the main fish where im fishing on Razz so

well i live near Germany Wink East (middle east) im in 45 min over the border by oberhousen

If u search for the city Zwolle Razz i live from their in a village by Kampen

i prefer static dead bait fishing Razz because u catch the almost only the 90cm + pikes and larger and whit lure in boat u can be happy if u got 1 pike and dead bait fishing i know some hot spots where the lure is effective 2 in setpember or something.. if i fish on that hot spot and im going to fish early i catch mostly 5-10 pikes and mostly 1-2 of them are 1M+ and the others around the 85-99 cm Razz
Back to top Go down
Jacky Sparrow

Jacky Sparrow

Number of posts : 20

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: lmao   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05 2008, 00:54

this is the biggest fish i've ever get xD

Meeting (mohaa) Szprotka_small

Meeting (mohaa) Pic_4709_1_m
Back to top Go down
MastaLux
Admin
MastaLux

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05 2008, 09:54

LoooL

Jacky... in wich shop you bought them Very Happy Laughing tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
Hermaphrodite

Hermaphrodite

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05 2008, 17:21

LOL now when jacky show that I can putt it better.. I haw never catch a fish whit "trowing "rod""

(dosent know name Razz Mad )

but whit ordinary "rod" (still dosent know the name.. study ) I haw catch werry smal smaler than jackys fishess Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed x 100 000.. No
Back to top Go down
paniC

paniC

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 10:36

holy shit phil! that are some nice big ehmz how the fuck u call them... nah in dutch: Kabeljauw Very Happy
u have found where i live xD?
Back to top Go down
MastaLux
Admin
MastaLux

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 12:04

hahaha in german = Kabeljau Razz or.. as fischermen say "Dorsch"

that was last year in norway...
Back to top Go down
paniC

paniC

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20 2008, 20:45

MastaLux wrote:
hahaha in german = Kabeljau Razz or.. as fischermen say "Dorsch"

that was last year in norway...

Cool ! but omg u screwing the whole pic whit ur ugly face lol !! mweh we catch pike of that format lol xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting (mohaa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (mohaa)   Meeting (mohaa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting (mohaa)
Page 1 of 1